4.28.2009

I always had a hard time getting over people i loved, i adored, people i used to have hopes in, people i once trusted. Through it all i wonder if they still hold on to a part of me like i still hang on to them. Sometimes its hard to get over things, especially when they are reoccurring. I relate everything in my life to songs i hear, so every time i hear a particular song i cant help but vividly remember those that broke my heart. Pain makes people stronger, or it just makes them crazy. I don't know why i am writing about this today. I never really had anyone to talk to about my relationships, in particular all the emotions i once endured. I am happy now, content, everything from the past just seems like a pigment of a black and white dream, distant, yet so distinct. At least i think i remember those memories to par, I'm probably totally off. I wonder why we tend to hang on to bad memories rather than the good ones. Why do the good ones get altered and the bad ones still make us feel the same emotions from past days. Why don't the happy memories bring tears to our eyes, yet the sad ones bring sorrow to our hearts? Zain was the first man that granted me the motions of love. Never had i gotten heavy in the lungs, never had singing a love song made me cry tears of joy. Never did i look into someones eyes and feel completely and blissfully feel blessed. I am lucky to have a wonderful person in my life. People never understand their worth to me. My friends, My family, they should know how privileged i feel to share my everyday life with them. My Ups my Downs, My aspirations, My goals, My motivations comes solely from THEM. I have a lot of love to give, and people who lost me, i feel kind of sorry for them. I know I'm a REALLY good and sincere friend. I'm seriously the type of person who would drop everything to be there for someone i love. I don't see how people wouldn't want that kind of friend, but i guess people make their own choices.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! its gonna be a whole lot tighter in 100 days mahahahha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, make that two. Your ass is much appreciated on my end too o_O!

    ReplyDelete