7.09.2009

07.09 - 07.12

gone home and forgot my cam... sucks!

Thursday- 7:00pm
*got to the crib chilled with the fam, ate green rice (spinach rice)
*played the wii?

Friday - 9am - on wards
*went shopping with dad for the motel stuff
*got dropped off at military
*took moms car back to the crib
*made some BANG ass pizza with corn, mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes.
*watch little mermaid, melodies something.... the second one
*played the WII DOWNLOADED THE BEST GAME EVER!!!
*STREETS OF RAGE BITCHES
*went out to eat with mom and dad at nawab

Saturday - 10am - on wards
*pancakes
*we sat around the table talking till 1 (me dee and mom)
*prune text me saying they where coming over
*mom gave us chores
*I dusted, vacuumed and helped mom till they got there
*went to the mall (it was lots of fun too)
*ate California pizza kitchen
*went to go see ice age 3 (it was pretty funny)
*came back home talked about going to theme parks, my mom and dad said they will rent us a car if we want to go.

Sunday -
*I came home (back to Richmond)
OH I DID MY NAILS>


fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*fun*

No comments:

Post a Comment