2.28.2009

Paneer Chilli

Morning showers of February the 28th. Tomorrow will be the first of March, three months already in from New Years. Saturday morning was very relaxed... with camera in hand i snapped the morning away, my guinea pig, Zain. Although he wasn't a good sport i got some cool shots.
Today's Plans are to go fishing, it is also the Anniversary of a lovely couple. Dinner tonight with the two love birds, in the years to come i hope that me and Zain are just as preserved in love as those two.Last night i took pictures of Dragon Ball Z, Zain's bearded dragon. The other day i was watching room raiders on MTV, and the chick thought that the bearded dragon was an iguana... Seriously they look nothing a like. Back to my picture, DBZ looks really tired... much like his owner did last night too
I love the colors, the red hues, even though i guess a pro would say that the colors aren't true, yeah i know that... SO SUCK IT! The camera is simply amazing! Oh the other weekend when i was home i was going through the Daily Press and found some really funny sarcastic comics that i knew Zain was going to LOVE! and he did, he laughed his ass off when he read them, and that simply made me happy...
So i started a new journal, go figure, with all the ones Ive started and never finished... anyways, i made it especially to go with my new camera. Remember how i was telling you about my 3 hours of life spent in barns and nobles!? yeah well this is what i got... Nice huh?? well you bet it is! Actually i really liked it, it has this really cool graphing paper with flower drawings all over the pages, and all the pages are different. I really like the different designs on it as well, very artsy if you asked me! Its pretty much been raining all day, as the day progressed me and Zain decided to go back home. All in all it was a good time, although i didnt get to take a lot of pictures while i was over there. We after all decided not to go fishing due to the weather conditions. Instead we had a nice family dinner at Nawab. It was a fun time, i told the "vomit-up in the microwave" joke to Zain's parents, I
think they liked it, at least they laughed, I was really embarrassed though after telling it. I tured all red and hot, my ears where on fire. I guess making accents around people is me breaking out of some sort of shell...
"like a bullet laced with anger"

No comments:

Post a Comment